A leading international law firm is seeking a qualified Business Development Manager to join their team in a regional position situated in the Dubai office.
Managing a BD Executive and reporting to the Head of Business Development located in London, you will be responsible for business planning and client development, winning work and raising the profile of the business across the Middle East.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- An undergraduate degree or above in marketing, law, or business related discipline.
- Previous experience working in a legal and/or professional services environment.
- Excellent project management skills with a track record of managing multiple projects and transforming commercial issues into business development opportunities.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and the ability to build a strong reputation within the business and deliver excellent service.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of working with clients and ability to be client facing.
- Sound working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.