Our client is a highly regarded international law firm with offices across the Middle East. With a blue chip client base and expertise spanning a significant range of industries, employees are exposed to interesting, high profile, and complex matters.
The firm is currently hiring for a Paralegal to join the Litigation and Dispute Resolution team in Dubai. This is a fast-paced role which will allow the successful applicant to build and develop relevant and world-class knowledge.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Intermediate to Senior level Paralegal experience in a global law firm;
- Previous and recent experience within a Litigation and/or Arbitration department;
- A flexible working approach, can operate independently as well as within a collaborative setting;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with an extremely high level of attention to detail;
- Dedicated, professional, and highly confidential.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.