Our client, an international law firm with a long-standing presence in the Middle East, has a vacancy in their Al Khobar (KSA) office for a PA/Office Coordinator.
This is a varied role that offers legal administrative support to the lawyer team and facilitating the smooth running of the office as well as HR, IT, Facilities and Marketing assistance.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Supervising the office Reception;
- Providing legal secretarial support to the fee earners;
- Running the monthly billing process including WIP reporting, bill creation, and credit control;
- Managing online and paper document archives and retrievals;
- Attending to post and fax duties;
- Maintaining office stationery and stock;
- Taking charge of the office emergency plan, in tandem with HR;
- Maintaining all client and staff registers as well as HR reporting;
- Assisting with staff visa applications, passports and accommodation;
- Liaising with head office's IT team to aid in solving any software issues and maintaining all office hardware;
- Facilitating IT training sessions for all secretarial staff;
- Maintain marketing materials and deal registers;
- Undertake planning and organisation in relation to building contracts, equipment services, cleaning services, office security, general enquiries, and business continuity planning.
The hours of this role are Sunday to Thursday, 37.5 hours per week, 9.00am to 5.30pm.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- At least 1 year of experience in a professional services company and 4 years' of experience within a PA / office coordination role;
- Previous experience within project management;
- Arabic and English fluency;
- A mature and clear communicator with the ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders, staff, and external contacts;
- A high level of confidentiality and diplomacy;
- Well organised, able to manage multiple simultaneous projects;
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Suite and sound knowledge of general office hardware and software.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.