If you are at the beginning of your office career and looking to develop your skills in a reputable and successful national firm then read on!
Our client, a national law firm located near to Wynyard, has an entry-level role for an Office Services Assistant. Working in an office of 50 staff and reporting to the Secretarial Team Manager, your day will be varied and could include the following:
- Attending to copy-room tasks such as printing, photocopying, binding, and distributing documents;
- Online and paper filing;
- Sorting and distributing the mail;
- Providing assistance and relief to Reception and the Secretarial team; and
- General administration.
The culture of this firm is a cut above the rest, perfect for a bright professional who is seeking training, development, and growth.
Enjoy a friendly team, excellent salary, company benefits, regular social events, modern offices, and career development.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Good computer proficiency and previous exposure to Microsoft Office;
- A professional approach to work resulting in reliability, punctuality, honesty, and confidentiality;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Friendly and eager to learn.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.