Our client is a multi-national law firm with a progressive Partnership and an excellent name in the market. They offer a great 'home' to professional and dedicated employees looking for like-minded peers in a work environment.
The firm are searching for a Marketing & Event Coordinator to act within a supportive team responsible for business development and marketing, including events, marketing collateral, proposals, and ad hoc projects.
This role would be ideal for a BD professional with a passion for events and client service.
Daily responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing support to the regional Business Development team and all team projects and programmes;
- Delivering the firm's client events, from training, seminars, networking, and high profile events;
- Creating, updating, and maintaining marketing communications collateral including brochures and packs and website content;
- Providing research and analysis of clients, target clients, and competitors to support marketing planning workshops;
- Preparing and drafting awards and directory submissions with an awareness of industry deadlines;
- Up-skill knowledge of practice areas within the firm in order to effectively support their marketing.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Current experience within a Business Development team, ideally within legal private practice, with an emphasis on events project management;
- Strong English communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships;
- Proven history of being dynamic, creative, and lateral-thinking.
- Team player with the ability to partner with all levels of staff to assist with strategy, planning and coordination, and projects.
- Computer literate with attention to detail and organised working style to meet deadlines;
- Strong administration skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and client management systems.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.