We're assisting a leading global law firm with their search for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Tax team in Sydney.
Your day to day responsibilities will include standard legal support tasks including phone, diary and document management; time recording, monthly billing and reporting; opening and closing files; utilising the firm's document management system for matter management; and creating and editing legal documents.
The personalities within the team are calm, well-organised and professional so we are looking for someone who matches this standard.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in a law firm or professional services environment supporting multiple fee earners;
- A minimum typing speed of 50wpm;
- Technical proficiency on Microsoft Office Suite, legal document management systems and client billing systems;
- Excellent customer service and client relationship skills;
- An Advanced Diploma of Business (Legal Practice) or equivalent qualification is desirable.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.