Our client is a highly regarded international law firm with offices across the Middle East.
The firm is currently looking for a down-to-earth and confident Paralegal to join their Litigation and Dispute Resolution team in Dubai.
This is a perfect role for a seasoned Disputes Paralegal who is looking for continued exposure to local and international matters and mentorship from the best in legal practice.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Law graduate with either LLB Law degree, JD (or equivalent) and/or LLM
- Previous experience in international litigation/arbitration, ideally within the Middle East
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- An adaptable and team-focused approach
- Strong organisational and client relationship skills
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin provides recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations in the areas of Lawyers, Legal Support, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.