Our client is a highly regarded international law firm with offices across the Middle East. The Dubai office is seeking a bilingual paralegal in their Project, Energy and Construction team.
This is a perfect role for a Paralegal who has gained experience in a leading international firm, ideally in the Middle East and who is looking for continued exposure to local and international matters and mentorship from the best in legal practice.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Law graduate with either LLB Law degree, JD (or equivalent) and/or LLM
- Excellent English and strong / excellent Arabic
- Experience of reviewing bid documents and supporting complex cross-border corporate transactions.
- An adaptable and team-focused approach
- Strong organisational and client relationship skills
- Ability to write in a clear and concise manner in both English and Arabic
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.