Our client is a top ranked global law firms in the Middle East, with an extensive blue chip client base and a progressive approach.
There is an opportunity in the Dubai office for an Assistant Accountant to join the firm in a highly committed, customer-service and teamwork focused position.
Primary responsibilities will include;
- Maintaining prepayments and posting month-end journals;
- Processing, checking and entering reconciliations, invoices, payments and disbursements;
- Analysis of client balances;
- Ad-hoc administration.
In order to qualify for this role you must meet the below requirements:
- Previous (1-2 years') experience of working in a similar role within a law firm;
- A relevant Bachelor's Degree;
- A sound understanding of Accounts Payable;
- Strong proficiency on Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- High level communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation skills, and focus;
- A mature and calm working approach.
The successful applicant will gain invaluable experience in a first class firm, company benefits and market remuneration.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin provides recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations in the areas of Lawyers, Legal Support, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.